Managing Directors: Anders Hedegaard (CEO), Roland Dimbath (COO), Marcus Desimoni (CFO)
Telephone +49 (0)89/72 02-0
Fax +49 (0)89/72 02-6 29
District Court of Munich Trade Register HRB 153815
VAT ID No. DE 238022927
Exemption from liability
In the verdict of May 12, 1998, the regional court of Hamburg decided that putting a link on a website means assuming joint responsibility for the content of the linked site where appropriate. According to the regional court, this can only be avoided by expressly distancing oneself from the content. We have links to other sites on our website. The following applies to all of these links: We would like to expressly emphasise that we have absolutely no influence on the design and content of the linked sites. Therefore, we expressly distance ourselves from all external content.
Legal information on the use of your personal data
1. The company Rodenstock expressly acknowledges your categorical interest in careful and exclusively proper usage of the personal data that you entrust to the company. This is based in particular on the relevant legal regulations of the German Teleservices Act (TDG) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
2. Data which would reveal your identity such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number will only be stored by us if you have given us your explicit permission. You can naturally revoke this consent at any time. The relevant data will then be deleted immediately.
3. Personal data will not be sold or rented out by us, nor will it be used in any other unfair manner contrary to your right to control the way your personal information is used.
4. Your data will only be passed on to third parties in connection with the processing of procedures that are recognisably in your own interest. This could be to a delivery service provider or optician, for example. Such third parties will be obliged by us to act in terms of the legal information described here.
5. We take every reasonable effort required by law and beyond to protect your personal data against loss or misuse by others.
6. You are naturally entitled to request us to advise you at any time and at no cost of the personal data related to you that we have stored, and optionally to request its deletion.
7. Data which does not reveal your identity, but which provides information on your computer's "visit" to our website – the IP address of your computer, log-in and log-out times, pages visited, etc. - will only be used for statistical purposes to optimise our Internet site to allow us to provide you with more and better general information and information on our products.
8. If we collect personal data from you, we will transmit it encrypted using the recognised industry standard called the secure socket layer (SSL). This ensures that your data cannot be read or manipulated by others during logging and transmission. If your browser does not support SSL, we will not be able to offer this service. However, we assume that you use one of the standard browsers which support SSL such as Internet Explorer or Netscape 3.0 (or later).
9. If you send us an e-mail, we will naturally store it with the data contained in it so that we can answer your questions or provide you with further useful information, which may be of interest to you. This data will naturally not be used for any other purpose as laid out in the above provisions.
10. Rodenstock uses Adobe SiteCatalyst, a Web analysis service from Adobe. Adobe SiteCatalyst uses so-called cookies and tracking pixels that are retrieved from your computer or stored there and which make it possible to analyse your use of the website. The information on your use of this website acquired that way is transferred to a server of Adobe SiteCatalyst within the EU where it is stored. Adobe SiteCatalyst will use this information to analyse your use of the website in order to compile reports on your website activities for us. You can prevent the installation of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser software. If you want to prevent such data from being collected and tracked, please click here: [http://rodenstock.d3.sc.omtrdc.net/optout.html?locale=de_DE]. However, we would like to point out that in that case, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. By using this homepage, you consent to the processing of data collected about you by Rodenstock and its appointees in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Photographers: barsik / Galina Barskaya, spfoto / Shelly Perr, kevinruss / Kevin Russ, Typogigo / Diana Lundin, marisk / Maris Kulis
Photographer: Murat Demircan - email@example.com
Photographers: © suzannmeer - Fotolia.com; © adamgolabek - Fotolia.com; © ag visuell - Fotolia.com
Rodenstock makes it possible for users to use services provided by Facebook. The address of Facebook is 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Facebook's data protection provisions can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Content from www.rodenstock.de may be published on Facebook using services provided by Facebook. In addition, Facebook users who visit the collections of www.rodenstock.de will see which of their Facebook friends have published and/or commented on content from www.rodenstock.de-Inhalte.
The integrated Facebook functionality can be identified by the Facebook logo and/or the "Like" button. As soon as a user opens a page which allows the Facebook functionality, the user's web browser will make a connection to Facebook computers. At this point, certain data available in the user’s web browser will be sent by the user's computer to Facebook. Facebook will then provide tailored content to the user.