How do progressive lenses work?
You can see at all distances smoothly and clearly with progressive lenses. To people with presbyopia, they offer uncompromised visual comfort.
Benefits of progressive glasses
- smooth vision between near vision and far vision
- multiple correction zones in one lens
- seamless look without bothersome edges
- can also be used for sports and recreational activities
Disadvantages of conventional progressive lenses
Everyone has certain visual habits, for example tall people always look slightly downwards to be able to look their counterpart in the eyes. Conventional progressive lenses with standardised visual zones for near, intermediate and far vision cannot take such habits and many other parameters into consideration, such as how the glasses fit on your face. As a result, they offer less visual comfort and affect your natural visual behaviour.
- limited visual zones
- longer acclimatisation time
- bothersome rocking effects during dynamic activities
Experience the benefits of EyeLT®!
For progressive glasses, it is important to have the most accurate adaptation possible to the glasses wearer and his individual visual requirements. Our revolutionary Eye Lens Technology, or EyeLT® for short, sets standards in connection with the best compatibility, excellent visual comfort and clarity. You can exploit 100% of your vision potential.
- high-contrast vision, especially at dusk
- immediate, optimum compatibility
- extensive analysis of the entire vision system
- brand quality from Rodenstock, recognisable by the visible R signature